Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2/7 小包子 with Zhong Shang Marching Band

  Hello my friends, today I came to the most secret practicing room of Zhong Shang Marching Band and saw them practicing!! In the picture you can see me, and the three instruments, trumpet, baritone, and trombone. The girl who took me here plays the one looks really old called baritone.





Practicing room <3

My music score


Last time we went to Chiayi, in southern Taiwan for International Band Festival.

Zhong Shang Marching Band and Color Guard

    I experienced the hard practice with them today, but I think it was really cool and fun. I had a good time today in Zhong Shang.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, 小包子,you looked SOOO small against the Baritone, which I also learned to play back to my high school days! I think you're lucky to be taken into the band's secret practice, which shows that the girl (Baritone player) really sees you as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这就是你的步操乐队吗?他们看起来很不错 !
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete