Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2013

小包子's two-day experience!

At ZhongShan

It was rainy outside yesterday,so I can't go out to play.
But I saw the tallest building in Taiwan--101 building when I looked out the window.
Although it's not very clear,I still very happy to see the wonderful scene!


On my way home

 We took a bus home.I saw National Taiwan University--the best university in Taiwan when I was waiting for the bus.
Because I'm not tall enough,and the window was all misted up, I couldn't see anything outside the window when I got on the bus.
But,don't you think I'm very cute??(HAHA)

 I met"水煎包"

When we got off the bus,we saw "水煎包" .It's a kind of steamed bun with vegetable or meat filling.It smelled very good! I think it's also very delicious~[But I couldn't take a bite!!How sad : \ ]

Making friends with Pikachu! 

It's so excited to make friends with others! Pikachu is a Japanese cartoon's character.It usaually has two red cheeks on its face,but the friend I met was very unique,so he doesn't have red cheeks.He was such a good friend!!We played all night!!
I met a new friend!We are from different countries!

  Beautiful Bitan

Today,I went to Bitan,a great place to relax.It's lucky that today is a sunny day.I was so afraid to walk on  Bitan Bridge,so I only stayed there for a while.But the landscape was amazing! I like it very much!
Well, that's my two-day experience!Do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. 我的万圣节的衣服是皮卡丘!!

    Rebecca ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我喜欢pikachu! 我是认识pikachu!He is in a game called pokemon that we have in the U.S.A. Do you have pokemon in China?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我喜欢Pikachu!我希望你玩得开心!

    -孔蒂雅
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我们也知道Pikachu!美国的小学生,中学生和大学生很喜欢Pikachu.

    -汤佳宜 (Julia Thompson)

    ReplyDelete