Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

小包子 take the MRT

 Hi,yesterday I had to go to cram school so I took the MRT to Taipei railway station, which  the classroom  is near.
This is the place I went on the MRT. ---XiHu

And it is inside of the station where you can buy the ticket.


We were in the MRT.小包子 felt so excited.




There is an other station.
Zhongxiao Fuxing,which is a transfer station.
There were a lot of people,weren't there?  


 We arrived  at our destination!


This is 小包子's experience of  taking the MRT. He was very happy .
Student 沈家妡





3 comments:

  1. I think Taipei subway system is very clean and fast. What do you think, Kent Place pals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks a lot cleaner than New York City subways! It also looks a little bit less crowded than New York City, too. I would definitely rather ride the MRT than the subway.

      Delete
  2. It is very interesting to see all the signs in Chinese!
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete