Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 23, 2013

小包子 (at 芝山 MRT station)


 It's 2/23, Saturday today.We had to go to school cause we had an extra holiday last Friday.
I went to 芝山 MRT station and wandered for an hour.
I want to introduce a popular instrument to you.

We call it Ukulele!
I don't know whether it is common in America, but it has been well-known in these days in Taiwan due to its small size and cute surface.It looks like a guitar, but it has only 4 strings, and it is easier to learn than the guitar.
Then I went to an hypermarket named Carrefour, I think you should take a look at this picture. 




小包子 encountered "芋泥包", "饅頭" and "銀絲卷", all of them are our tradition foods , just like 小包子!



Can Renren meet herself in America? If she can, that would be interesting!







No comments:

Post a Comment